How to Get Dried Concrete Off a Car
The Speedy-Clean Method
To keep a paint job intact, do not scrape or chip hardened cement.car image by Edvin selimovic from Fotolia.com
Spray hardened concrete with the solvent until it is saturated. You will see the cement turn white, and then darken. If the cement stays white, spray again until thoroughly saturated.
- 2). Allow the solution to set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3). Soak through again with Speedy-Clean, and the cement will begin to soften.
- 4). After 20 to 30 minutes, wipe softened the cement off of the car with the chamois or cloth, and rinse the surface clean with water.
The Back-Set Method
The solvent can be either sprayed or brushed onto the concrete.spray image by dinostock from Fotolia.com
Thoroughly soak dried concrete with Back-Set. You may spray the solvent, or if you prefer, brush it into the cement. Be sure to use a brush that will not scratch the vehicle.
- 2). Allow Back-Set to set for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3). Thoroughly soak the cement with the solvent a second time
- 4). After about 20 to 30 minutes, rinse away the softened cement with water.